I was born a mile high in the air on a crisp morning in the spring of 2004 and I am 22 years of age. I hail from Manchester by way of THE BASIN and Berkeley with ancestral lines extending into Texas and Switzerland. I have been called bold, just, wise, and even heroic by myself and many alternate adjectives by others. I fear nothing save a life not lived.
I go by a name and I am a young twenty-something stuck in the middle between undergrad and grad school. I started this blog as a way to record the thoughts of my fictitious alter ego, Will Spear. Before I met Will, I never did anything out of the ordinary or had an adventures. In early 2004 I met Will on a plane in over Phoenix on my way to San Antonio as I flirted with a fellow traveler. Ever since that day we have been fast, nearly inseparable, friends and together we have shared many adventures, both high and low.
No comments:
Post a Comment